Book online for 30% off Central Park bike tour! The Central Park bike tour is provided in English-only; and to the public four times daily: 9am, 10am, 1pm and 4pm; and covers approximately five miles of Central Park over a span of two hours. Public bike tours are limited to 18 people for an intimate individualized experience. Licensed professional tour guides lead guests to Central Park’s most popular destinations including Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields, the Literary Walk, the Reservoir, and more. Rate for 2-hour tour: adults $49 and children $35 (under 12) – before coupon or special. Appropriate for all ages and skill levels, and one adult 18 or over must be present and responsible. Bicycle included and bike helmet available on request, mandatory children under 14. We provide Trek bikes for men, women and children for the bike tour. Tandem bikes (two-riders) may be substituted for two-bikes if available, child bike seats and child bike trailers available at additional cost.
PURCHASE CENTRAL PARK BIKE TOUR
- Book online for 30% off bike tour; cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon.
- 2-hours in duration (approximate).
- Four (4) public tours daily: 1pm.
- Adults $34.30 ($49), Children $24.50 ($35) – 12 and under.
- English language only for public tour.
- Top Quality Trek and Giant bicycles provided with tour.
- Tandem bikes (two-riders) may be substituted for two-bikes if available.
- Free bike helmets available for tour on request. Mandatory for children 14 and under.
- Child bike seats and child bike trailers available at additional cost.